Bash under NTemacs still not working

Pascal OBRY Pascal.Obry@der.edfgdf.fr
Mon Nov 17 04:30:00 GMT 1997

I don't think this is the solution. It was working ok
with previous version of cygwin.dll. The problem is
not that ^M is appended at the end of all line (the fix
describe in previous message was to remove these
^M) but that when you type a command (let's say ls)
at the prompt, bash complain that the ls^M function
does not exit !

So the problem is not the output but the input !

Pascal.

--|------------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                               Team-Ada Member |
--|                                                           |
--| EDF-DER-IPN-SID- G A L A X I E                            |
--|                       Intranet: http://cln49ae            |
--| Bureau N-023            e-mail: pascal.obry@der.edfgdf.fr |
--| 1 Av Général de Gaulle  voice : +33-1-47.65.50.91         |
--| 92141 Clamart CEDEX     fax   : +33-1-47.65.50.07         |
--| FRANCE                                                    |
--|
--|   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pascal_obry
--|
--|   "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"