Bison AND Flex for Windows NT

Okan XX okan@mailexcite.com
Thu Nov 13 19:02:00 GMT 1997

Hi;
I have downloaded GNU-Win32 Flex and Bison and used them to create two C files and
I tried to compile them on VC++ 5.0 , but these generated files are trying to include
unistd.h which doesn't exist on Visual C++ and also I got several problems about
unix. I tried to copy unistd.h and djtypes.h from Gnu-Win32 to VC, but this time
I got some other problems.

So do you know any way of moving these files to Visual
C++ ?

Thanks in Advance ...

http://www.mailexcite.com
-