g77 for Win32??

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
Fri Nov 7 09:51:00 GMT 1997

"David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com> writes:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if g77 will build with gnu-win32??

Cygnus gnu-win32 web page has an entry for it already (which should be
first place to look of before asking the list of course).

> Does one need the whole cdk, or will mingwin32 do?

I have both ports -- using cygwin.dll (gnu-win32) and mingw32. See the
following:

   http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/
   ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32

cygwin32 port gets you g77 0.5.19.1 (0.5.20 was too buggy for real use),
and mingw32 port gets you the latest and greatest of everything (based
on egcs 971023).

Regards,
Mumit -- khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/