POSIX job control..

Alex garbanzo@hooked.net
Wed Nov 5 13:05:00 GMT 1997

I finally got around to untarring bash 2.01 (again), and ran it through
configure and make, which ran pretty well.  However TIOCSPGRP seems to be
undefined in any of the termio[s].h files.  According to Sergey's web
page, one of his coolview patches has added this functionality to the
cygwin.dll file, however could anyone point me to a more functional
termios.h file (or tell me what it should be defined as)?

- alex

-