Case madness... :-(

Fernando Rodriguez Romero frr@nova.es
Tue Nov 4 12:58:00 GMT 1997

Hi!

	I finaly managed to download and install the "minimalist" version of
gcc.  There are though some minor problems yet...
	For example, gcc seems to be case sensitive to the source's file
name.

This will not work:
--------------------
[d:\datos\programación\c\src] gcc -o hello.exe HELLO.C
HELLO.C:1: stdio.h: No such file or directory
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 33
--------------------

If I type hello.c with any letter in _lowercase_ it works. =:-O
--------------------
[d:\datos\programación\c\src] gcc -o hello.exe HELLO.c
--------------------
Compiled!! =:-?

	Someone knows what is going on? O:-)

//  Fernando Rodriguez Romero