Simple questions about windows programs

David Goodine dmg@arteque.com
Tue May 27 15:48:00 GMT 1997

I've downloaded and intalled B18 of the Gnu-Win32 developers
kit and have gotten simple programs running via bash.  When I
try to compile windows programs, however, it seems that g++ is
not linking against the correct windows libraries, and I can't
find ANY examples or documnetation that says what libraries
I need to link against.

If someone can point me to some specific documentation I would
greatly appreciate it.  Also, I'm especially interested in
sample programs. (BTW, is Cygnus might want to create a respository
of example programs for use with GNU-WIN32 toolkit.)

Another question, given that I have a random DLL from someone
else (w/o source code), how do I link it into a programing using
g++?

Thanks.

David Goodine
Arteque, Inc.