Trouble downloading b18 file

Michael Anderson mka@redes.int.com.mx
Mon May 19 18:39:00 GMT 1997

Ive made several attempts to ftp this file:
ftp.cygnus.com:/pub/gnu-win32/gnu-win32-b18/cdk-split/xah

and have never been able to get the entire file. The ftp hangs
each time at 1664436 bytes but the file size should be 1668516.
If I combine the xah with the others to make a cdk.exe, it will not
execute and complains of a corrupted file.

Could xah be corrupted? I was able to download all the other files in
the same directory without a problem.

Thanks,
Mike Anderson
mka@redes.int.com.mx