dll's and LoadLibrary on NT and Win95

Rolf Wester Rolf.Wester@t-online.de
Sun May 4 03:45:00 GMT 1997

Hi,

I tried to make a dll and an *.exe file which dynamically loads this
dll. I made this according to Ismael Jurado's suggestions on a
WindowsNT and a Windows95 system. All works well on the NT system but
not on the Win95 system. I tried combinations of the dll and the exe
made on the NT and the Win95 system respectively. The WinNT and Win95
exe's work with the NT dll but both exe's do not work with the Win95
dll. The sources, the shell scripts for making the executables and
the results are in the file attached to this mail.

The problem with dynamically loading dll's not only occured with the
I. Jurados example but it also was present when trying to use
c/c++ code from a java class via the Java Native Interface. I also
want to try using Tcl/Tk and c/c++ together and there the same
problem could occur.

I would be very appreciative for any help on this problem.
Thank you anticipation.

With kind regards

--Rolf

wester@ilt.fhg.de