MI/X Server

Roland Weiss weissr@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Mar 27 14:38:00 GMT 1997

Hello guys,

I'm using the MI/X Server from MicroGraphics which is quite good. Thanx a lot
to MG for making it freely available.

I have just one problem: X clients using the Athena widget set have problems
repainting menus when the mouse passes them. I encounter this problem with
xterm (left mouse & control) and ghostview. Any hints how to avoid this
behavior appreciated.

This might be the wrong place to ask, so if someone has a link to further
information about the MI/X server, feel free to contact me.

Roland Weiss
University of Tuebingen

weissr@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de

-