Troubles with programs used as CGI's

Mikey *jeffdb@netzone.nospam.com
Tue Jun 10 09:54:00 GMT 1997

Geoff on NT this may be true, but I have noticed that running multiple
concurrent processes makes win95/cygwin32 much less stable.

Running 2 concurrent makes in different consoles will often cause 1 or
the other to fail, while the same make run with no other console open
will succeeded, at least on my machine, I suspect conagent.exe ;^).