Perl 5.004

Jim Pick jim@jimpick.com
Tue Jun 3 20:30:00 GMT 1997

> In the meantime, I'd be happy to send my current set of patches to
> anyone who is interested.

I'm interested in them - I only had a partial success with Perl 5.004.

If you send them to me, I can put them up on my web site, so that everyone
trying to work through the issues with Perl 5.004 can access them.

Cheers,

 - Jim

--
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3a

iQCVAwUBM5RJaeQz770qyIfJAQEVKAP/Y6niF7elkGWrySw1KWUtNbLcfRYEJC1F
ikNWL71ie0JXnTHwy5lakf6Qj2N34aiNreeR30TI11G/8PIxbL37UkyYTKotMQ+7
IIEfe3LR1WKVwpiYc/UspWFXx/I4bjlTJ7TaipYE6Hi2de/Y2jLoOKEK20GG6AjS
ajr8/j6PiGI=
=EzS4
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----