login.c

Jerzy Schubert jsc@ppe.bb-data.de
Mon Jul 28 09:59:00 GMT 1997

I inserted
GetLastError() after LogonUser in login.c
then ran login from the dos box
and it returned 1314
then help netmgsg 1314 said something like
client  has  not sufficent priviledges.

I've checked msdn LogonUser info and it said something about
SE_TCB_NAME privilege process must have. TCB stand for trusted computer
based or whatever.

With User Manager i gave the starting account several priviledges
for LogonUser is prviledge "part of the operating system" or similar
perhaps sufficient but then for starting process as a user others
are probably also necessary anyway.

then REBOOT the machine or nothing happens.

after that i passed LogonUser,

then i had messages

: no such file or directory

it was beacouse /etc/passwd, had \r\n