BASH prompt modification.

Micheal A. Benzinger bzinger@flash.net
Mon Jul 21 18:13:00 GMT 1997

Hi Panos,

I believe the following in your .bashrc file will do the trick:

	export PS1='\w > '

Mike Benzinger

At 11:45 PM 7/21/97 +-300, Panos Platon Tsapralis wrote:
>	Dear friends,
>
>	I want to modify the command line prompt of BASH so that it will show
on-screen ( after complete execution of every command ) the current
directory ( the output of pwd or the content of $PWD ). How on earth do I
do this ? I have made endless efforts to find a solution but to no avail.
Please help me...

-