Console GUI fixed?

Eric Britten ebritten@uci.edu
Wed Jul 16 13:45:00 GMT 1997

I think I found the error that was causing my problem with my dll file
in my Console GUI Package.
It had to do the the reloc section, an error that occurs because of
Windows 95 and the way it doesn't zero the file when it seeks ahead.  I
got the new cygwin.dll from Sergey's site and used a program called
dllfix.exe that was posted two weeks ago to fix the problem.

I am wondering if my programs work on NT 4.0.  They are at
http://pages.prodigy.com/britten/gnugui/
These programs capture the output of a console program, including the
GNU tools and format its output into a window.

If someone could check it out and see if they work and email me I would
appreciate it very much.  Who knows you may actually find a use for the
software I have written.

Thanks

Eric Britten