Cygnus Cygwin32 Press Release 1/21/97

Pedro A. Aranda Gutiirrez paag@tid.es
Thu Feb 13 01:21:00 GMT 1997

Hi, all

All this back&forth about commercial vs. non-comercial, etc.
is quite interesting but starts being boring. Let's go back
to the real thing.

I have two questions:
Some time ago, I reported that a ^C to stop a program from within
make or bash alsways produces a bunch of GPF's (beta17 & beta17.1
on Win95). Has something been done?

The second question is on the hottest of topics: CYGWIN.DLL .
Is there someone with a stripped version of it I could install on
my laptop (300K aprox is much more convenient than 2 M)

Pedro A. Aranda
paag@tid.es
-