c++ vs g++ [Re: Gcc compiler b18 newbie probs]

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 04:37:00 GMT 1997

Thanks Mumit,

I didn't realize that the c++ option was available.  I believe however
that the c++.exe and g++.exe supplied from cygnus are the same file with
different names.  I base this on exec "cmp -c /bin/g++.exe /bin/c++.exe"
not returning anything.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------