no pipe

ycdtosa ycdtosa@icsa.es
Thu Dec 4 16:29:00 GMT 1997

A small problem:

I cant get the pipeline on the shell
:(

I have set different TERMs, and got the same result...

Actually I should tell, I'm from Spain so got a weird keyb layout (4 you)
and wanna keepit that way. (or I would find no keys like..
this is a spanish letter that...
	you do not have neither need that we (spanish) *do* need.

anyway
 to write '|'  I must follow this secuence:
	hit [esc]
	hit [alt-gr] + the 1 key

or to get the # key...
	hit [esc]
	hit [alt-gr] + the 3 key.

Actually is the hit esc stuff  what is driving me crazy
is there anything I can do to fix this #·"2! stuff

note.- I got the vim (from  cygnus web site link)
and got the | # @ etc stuff working properly.. (just inside the vim, no on
bash)

-