Piped Commands Loss Of Output

ycdtosa ycdtosa@icsa.es
Thu Dec 4 16:29:00 GMT 1997

Since I did install gnu-win32
from b18 with no coolview neither patches
I cant tell:
	that doesn't happen to me.
same output on
	$ ls | fgrep z
10 times

	$ grep . .bash_history | fgrep ls | wc
with same output 20 times

since this is my first gnu-win32 instalation
I dont fell sure enought to upgrade with the
coolview yet, 	(don't know watta hell is that)
but maybe I do so in a couple of days.
I'll post !

;-)