patch: correct behaviour of dlls ( init & fork )

Philippe GIACINTI giac@dalim.de
Sun Aug 3 23:11:00 GMT 1997

Hi,

These changes are based on original cdk b18 distribution + the patch
"gnu-win32-b18-patches.diff" created by Mumit Khan with almost all Sergey
Okhapkin's patches (which is included in my tar file or that you can get at
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32 ).

Regards.

P.S:

	1) you may have some troubles with relocations that can be solved in
adding a third link pass. This is only a workaround and I think that the
problem is deeper.

	2) I you have problems while using the macro, try to remove the fixup
("asm(.idata$3 .....);") from the macro and add it at the end of your code.

|                         Philippe GIACINTI                                |
| DALiM GmbH R&D                                email:  giac@dalim.de      |
| Daimler Strasse 2,                            tel:    +49.7851.9196-28   |
| D-77694 Kehl-Sundheim Germany                 fax:    +49.7851.73576	   |