winspool.lib

Ismael Jurado ismaelj@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:48:00 GMT 1997

>Has anybody here done the import lib for winspool.drv?
>I have discovered to my dismay, that Microsoft has defined the exports
>without the '@' kludge. I.e. the export is named
>_EnumPrinterDriversA
>but this function is _stdcall, so my compiler (as probably gcc too)
>generates a call to a function :
>_EnumPrinterDriversA@28

I don't know if this will help you but
to generate a library file from a DLL, first you need the def file, that can
be generated whith my IMPDEF.C (I have posted a revision of it) or use the
IMPDEF.EXE that comes whith the LCC distribuition:

  IMPDEF winspool.drv > winspool.def

Then use dlltool to generate the lib:

dlltool --dllname winspool.drv --def winspool.def --output-lib libkernel32.a -k

and that's all!
        Ismael Jurado
        ismael.@hotmail.com