xterm access violations (again)

webmaster dfelicia@donsbox.com
Thu Mar 24 18:22:00 GMT 2011

> I just built 269 and will uploaded it with the rest of the X11 updates.
It doesn't help. I built using cygport from what you've got in git and
I still get:

Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=61020497
eax=00DA80E0 ebx=6124298C ecx=76A10D06 edx=00371D48 esi=00000000 edi=0028F9F4
ebp=61020BE0 esp=0028C7C4 program=C:\Cygwin\bin\xterm.exe, pid 672, thread main
cs=0023 ds=002B es=002B fs=0053 gs=002B ss=002B
Stack trace:
Frame     Function  Args
End of stack trace

Note that I often (almost always) get this written to
xterm.exe.stackdump even when xterm opens successfully. Also note that
opening xterms is *much* slower than on XP.

Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://x.cygwin.com/docs/
FAQ:                   http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/

More information about the Cygwin-xfree mailing list