Is there a Windows clipboard manager that doesn't clash with -clipboard parameter?

Danilo Turina danilo.turina@alcatel-lucent.it
Mon Jul 27 06:20:00 GMT 2009

Hi,
	I had problems with all the clipboard managers I tried (4 or 5), until
I upgraded my X-Org Server about 10 days ago.
Now most problems are solved.

Ciao,
	Danilo

Alister Hood wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've found that -clipboard clashes with Windows clipboard history
> managers such as Ditto.  Does anybody know of a clipboard manager with
> which it does work?
>
> If I run glipper in a linux panel in Colinux, then I can use that, and I
> imagine I could compile them for Cygwin instead, but the panel is
> handled as a window (I'm using -multiwindow), and I'd rather use a
> native Windows clipboard manager anyway, so I can only start X when I
> need to.
>
> Thanks,
> Alister
>

> --

Danilo Turina
Alcatel-Lucent
Software Developer
OND Network Management
Rieti (Italy)
Phone: +39 0746 600332

8 anni 3 mesi 17 giorni 22 ore 42 minuti 12 secondi