x-mouse not raising: bug or incompatibility?
Fri Apr 27 13:05:00 GMT 2007
I have encountered an issue with X11 when using the x-mouse feature of
the TweakUI powertoy in Windows XP. I have not been able to reproduce
this bug/issue without X11.
To reproduce it, do the following:
1. enable the x-mouse feature of the TweakUI powertoy
2. minimise a taskbar-grouped X11 window
3. maximise a non-X11 window
4. click on the grouped taskbar button of the aforementioned X11 window
and select it (raise it)
5. click on the taskbar button of the aforementioned non-X11 window to
bring it to foreground
6. repeat step 4, and the selected window fails to come to foreground.
This only happens for taskbar-grouped X11 windows and not for 'normal'
Is this a bug? And, if so, does anyone with the knowledge have the will
to fix it?
Thanks for your time.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
More information about the Cygwin-xfree