frame title issue
Tue Apr 3 16:00:00 GMT 2007
I've been using xhost for a while, but wanted to avoid modifying startwinx.bat
everytime I needed a new machine. So I switched to xauth... and had it all
However, using xauth, the title on my apps (specifically GNU/Emacs) show only
"Cygwin/X". If I switch back to using xhost, then the title is correctly set to
the machine name from which I launched emacs.
It's not obvious to me how the authorization scheme ties into the display of
title. In addition to the title not displaying properly, the frame sometimes
hangs for 5-10 seconds before it's usable.
I've gone back to xhost for now, but I'd like to use xauth if anyone can shed
light on what I may be missing... perhaps in the configuration.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
More information about the Cygwin-xfree