ddxLoad patch?

Alexander Gottwald Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Sep 18 20:23:00 GMT 2003

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> In addition to what you say below, can we say that the files that
> ddxLoad operates on are binary files?  If so, we should be all set.

The files is binary data. The compiled keymap is divided into several
blocks which start with an integer which contains the length of the block.
This data can contain bytes which are below 0x20 and will be treated
as special characters and may be altered when read in textmode.

bye
    ago

NP: Diary of Dreams - Freak Perfume (Limited Edition) - Traum:A
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723