Cross Compiling host.def
Harold L Hunt II
Fri Jan 3 03:48:00 GMT 2003
I just updated the Contributor's Guide yesterday and I meant to check if we
still needed a host.def file. I seem to have messed up somewhere and left
with the impression that we did not need a host.def file anymore... but it
seems that I didn't actually delete the host.def file and now I don't know
if we need it or not. So, as a sanity check, I want to ask if other cross
compilers out there are using a host.def file. I am, of course, going to do
another build test before I update the documentation again.
For now, here are the contents of the host.def file that I may have used:
* Cygwin/XFree86 - host.def file, to be placed in xc/config/cf/host.def
* when cross compiling XFree86 for Cygwin.
* Sample build command for cross compilation:
* make CROSSCOMPILEDIR="/cygwin/bin" World > World.log 2>&1
* Harold Hunt - 2003/01/01
* Point to our Cygwin headers that we copied over.
#define StdIncDir /cygwin/i686-pc-cygwin/include
#define ExtraIncDir /cygwin/i686-pc-cygwin/include/w32api
/* Harold */ :)
More information about the Cygwin-xfree