Proposed new package: x2x

Thomas Chadwick j_tetazoo@hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:02:00 GMT 2002

Since the x2x thing built so easily, I figured I try to package it for the
Cygwin setup.  Here's the setup.hint:

@ x2x
sdesc: "Combines 2 independent X sessions into a single, multi-headed X
session."
ldesc: "Combines 2 independent X sessions into a single, multi-headed X
session.
Each X session can be running on a different machine, can have different
resolutions, color depths, and even different window managers."
category: XFree86
requires: cygwin XFree86-xserv XFree86-base

Question about the setup.hint file.  Should it be in Unix text format
(NEWLINE=CR) or Windows text format (NEWLINE=CR+LF).  Does it matter?