WindowMaker

Joe Atkins jatkins@dsdk12.net
Fri Jun 14 18:11:00 GMT 2002

I was looking through the documentation provided and on the website and
I fail to find information on how to get WindowMaker installed properly
through Cygwin.  Aftter installing and attempting a first load of WM, WM
fails and quits on fatal errors because it tries to use the // to set up
certain directories and cannot due so due to the removeal of such
support.  Could you please inform me on what the work around to get WM
to set up those neccisary directories and files is or where I can find
the specified information at on the Internet?

Thank You For Your Assistance,
Joe Atkins