GCC 4.8 & cygwin32 vs. cygwin64 packages and installers

Tomasz Pona koczis@parasoft.com
Thu Sep 10 14:46:00 GMT 2015

 > If you want old versions of Cygwin packages, dig them out of
 > the Cygwin Time Machine:
 >    http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/

Great!
GCC 4.8 seems to be still archived under entry:
1.7.33-1 	1422835808 	2.859 	2015/02/01-161008
ftp://www.fruitbat.org/pub/cygwin/circa/2015/02/01/161008

Thanks a lot and regards,
Tomasz Pona