GCC 4.8 & cygwin32 vs. cygwin64 packages and installers

Tomasz Pona koczis@parasoft.com
Thu Sep 10 13:18:00 GMT 2015

 > wrong mailing list.
 > You should use for this question cygwin "at" cygwin "dot" com

Since "cygwin-talk" is described as "The Vulgar and Unprofessional..."
I'd better stay with it :)

 > cygwin32-gcc is a cross compiler from X86_64 to i686
 > cygwin64-gcc is a cross compiler from i686 to x86_64

This explains me everything except the versions available: 4.8 is still
available as cross-compilers, but not as the standard one.