include SHA1/MD5 hash/digest of setup.exe, and HTTPS

Mike Marchywka marchywka@hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:26:00 GMT 2012

can you guys please quote more context for those of us who don't read the cygwin main list.

do you still have something against top posting ( in this case, I'm just making a general comment
and the post to which I'm replyng properly belongs in an appendix at the bottom of message LOL).

note new address
Mike Marchywka 2295 Collinworth Drive Marietta GA 30062.
formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency