[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-2.22.51-1

Dave Korn dave.korn.cygwin@gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:34:00 GMT 2011

On 26/10/2011 08:13, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Oct 25 23:46, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>> On Wed, 2011-10-26 at 05:15 +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>>>   Well it took out a big chunk of the day, but also I found a packaging error
>>> which necessitates a quick respin.  Yay for testing!
>> I didn't know there was such a thing as a *quick* respin wrt gcc. :-)
>
> Figure of speech, I guess.

  Well in this case it was just a matter of updating the setup.hint files and
re-running the cygport packaging stage, so not so bad!  (In general, anything
that doesn't require re-running the testsuites is "quick", for suitable values
of quick.)

    cheers,
      DaveK