GNU screen on Cygwin: Cannot seem to reattach, no matter what I try

Thu May 12 14:04:00 GMT 2011

On 5/11/2011 5:37 PM, Doug Morse wrote:
> P.S., BTW, gotta love the Romans: we're just like 'em! :) :)

Yeah: they progressed from republic, to empire, and then collapse due to
loose fiscal policy and over-extended military adventurism.  Bread and
circuses, man, bread and circuses.

History doesn't repeat itself -- but it does rhyme.  While things aren't
quite THAT bad, yet, there are definite similarities. (Looking at
President "I Won"'s appointees, czars, and assorted insane bureaucrats,
I'm reminded of Caligula's horse.)

--
Chuck