Preremove/postinstall scripts fail with snapshot installed

Tue Feb 15 17:31:00 GMT 2011

On Feb 14 15:31, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 05:41:28PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes, I encountered that at one point yesterday as well, and I have
> >> already a patch in the pipe, but didn't apply it so far because I
> >> want to do some tests first.
> >> [...]
> >> Anyway, I'll apply a patch later today.
> >
> >Nope, not today.  I stumbled over some other problems which require
> >more debugging.
>
> FYI, I suspect the problem is still there since you haven't fixed it yet.

I was going to write a funny reply but for some reason I just had no
idea for a funny reply.  So I'm writing these lines to inform you that I
won't funnily reply to your mail with a funny reply because my funny reply
service is temporarily out of service.

Sorry for any inconvenince,
Corinna