default terminal (was: Re: "can't create master tty" errors)

Andy Koppe andy.koppe@gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:45:00 GMT 2010

On 1 June 2010 09:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On May 31 20:42, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:34:37PM +0100, Andy Koppe wrote:
>> >On 31 May 2010 22:29, Christopher Faylor:
>> >
>> >Seems the author has quietly retracted his post, including our
>> >comments. How classy.
>>
>> Classy, indeed.  I mean to go back and see if there was a response to my
>> response.  I guess that was it.
>
> Any chance to find a copy of the blog via the google memory?  What was
> the name of the blog and where was it?

"It's Time for Cygwin to Close Shop", at
http://hokietux.net/blog/?p=152. Still appears on Google, but the
cached copy there doesn't work. I found it in my browser's cache
though. Says it's under a Creative Commons license, so attaching it
here is fine I hope.

Andy