Computer magazine CHIP asks for permission to distribute "cygwin" on its cover-cd

Lee D. Rothstein l1ee057@veritech.com
Tue May 4 19:27:00 GMT 2010

On 5/4/2010 1:17 PM, Warren Young wrote:
>> On May  4 12:21, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>>> oy
>>
>> -v?
>
> No, that does something different.  You mean
>
>     $ oy --vey

Deferring to Corinna's native language (?), as best I can (my apologies,
in advance):

Wie weh tut mein finger.
Wie weh tut mein fuss.
Wie weh tut mir alles!
Wann, die 3PPs "schuss"!?

;-)

Having said that, I believe I first found out about Cygwin, years ago,
from a CD. Before that I had been a user of MKS, and later Thompson
Toolkits.

But, now we have the Internet, and FLOSS is the medium and message of that.

Sorry, to get temporarily semi-serious on this list.

semiseriousLee ;-)