Apparently, Frank Seelisch is quite comprehensively not in his office today.

Mon Apr 12 14:26:00 GMT 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 02:56:42PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>I woke up to a flood this morning.  Did anyone else receive like about
>forty out-of-office notifications from some guy at uni-kl.de sometime
>around 0800 (GMT+1) this morning, corresponding to one for every post
>you've sent to the list since the start of April?

I just unsubscribed this guy from every mailing list on the system.
Apparently you only saw half the messages since some tried to go
straight to the list itself.  I block out of the office messages to
mailing list so it seems like those, at least, didn't make it through.

cgf