[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: dash-0.5.5.1-2; Obsolete: ash

Fri Mar 5 17:27:00 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 06:20:48PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>I just don't care enough for DOS paths so I won't fix.

Well, it seems to me that if Cygwin wants to succeed...

I have 34 years of computer experience and I think...

The majority of Cygwin users want this...

If you don't change it, I'll be forced to mention it on my blog...

I read a lot of message boards and I have NEVER seen such a response
from a developer...

Ok, in that case, I'm removing Cygwin from my computer and moving
to Interix...

etc.

cgf