Statically initialising pthread attributes in dynamic dlls.

Thu Feb 25 15:19:00 GMT 2010

On 25/02/2010 14:48, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 25 14:47, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 25/02/2010 14:21, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>
>>> Did you test it on Windows Server 2008?
>>   I'm afraid I don't have access to any of the server versions.
> Heh.
>
>>> Btw., if you don't have a Server 2008 machine, just install from here:
>>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/cc137233.aspx
>>>
>>> Works fine as a VM.  Even my Server 2008 domain controller is running in
>>> a VM.
>>   Hey, thanks!  I'll download it and check everything out.  More later.
>
> Btw., the evaluation period is 60 days, but you can easily push it to
> a generous 240 days by re-arming the evaluation period timeout counter:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948472

  Haha, it's in a VM, I can push it to anything I like; like Pascal's
theoretical evil daemon, or any mad scientist with a brain in a jar, I control
the horizontal hold, I control the vertical, and, above everything else, I
control the RTC settings and snapshot/restore process .......

    cheers,
      DaveK