Can't use key authentication on x64 Server 2003 R2

Fri Jan 1 06:58:00 GMT 2010

Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> On 12/31/2009 07:33 PM, Gordon Messmer wrote:
>> For the time being, I've reinstalled Cygwin 1.5 on the problematic host.
>>   It still works as well as it ever did.
>
> Oh good.  1.5 must be the new b20.

Oh no it idnt! You did NOT just say that!

NOTHING will ever approach the clean elegant simplicity that was b20.
b20 was a veritable GOD among unix API layers! 1.5 was indeed pretty
good, but it is hardly worthy to lick the dust off the boots of b20.

b20-4evah! yeah, baby, yeah!