[OT] Re: Problem [1.7]: gzip missing in brand new install

Sat Nov 14 13:31:00 GMT 2009

Dave Korn wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>> Dave Korn wrote:

>>>   Don't mind me... just testing a theory.
>>>
>>   And now ...
>>

>   Finally ....   Ta-Daaa?

  Ta-daaa indeed, but it occurs to me I can probably even remove the
mail.file_attach_binary setting now that I've not got a bogus mime type being
specified.  Let's see:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-talk/2009-q4/msg00036.html

    cheers,
      DaveK