HELP- Can't umount wife pc as /pc

Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] BBuchbinder@niaid.nih.gov
Sat Oct 10 18:42:00 GMT 2009

Paul McFerrin wrote on October 09, 2009:
> SUBJECT: HELP- Can't umount wife pc as /pc

I looked in vain for a statement that the reason that you wanted to umount wife was that you wanted to mount girlfriend instead.

Enough sarcasm.  Really, I thought that the spam filter had let one through.  I found this a surprisingly significant distraction from an unanticipated source.  I know that it was an oversight that anyone could make and that your intent was innocent, but DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!

Also, cygcheck.out should be attached.  Including it in the message results in searches of the archives getting irrelevant hits.  See <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>:  "*Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file as an /attachment/ in your report. Please do not compress or otherwise encode the output. Just attach it as a straight text file so that it can be easily viewed.*"

- Barry
	Disclaimer:  Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.