Cygwin 1.7 & Windows Batch File & mount temp in windows temp before starting...

Fri Aug 14 11:31:00 GMT 2009

Purrer Wolfgang wrote:
> I want to provide  X – Services on a Windows Terminal Server.
>
> Cygwin is on a file share

  I've often wondered.  Does anyone know what happens when you have a bunch of
executables (dlls and exes) mapped as image views into a running process and
the server suddenly goes away just as windows wants to page in a chunk of
.text section?  Is it clever enough to back the whole image by a page file at
startup when it's coming from a network redirector?

    cheers,
      DaveK