Zone alarm, you have failed me for the first time... and the last. (BLODA news)

Sun Jul 26 17:38:00 GMT 2009

Dave Korn wrote:

>  - Sunbelt (formerly Kerio):  Running with it now.  Gfortran testsuite now way
> beyond the point that Outpost failed at and showing no abnormalities, open
> object and handles lists all looking reasonable in Process Explorer, it's
> starting to look like it might just be Cygwin-friendly.  (All advanced
> features turned off, no behavioural / NIDS / HIPS / etc.)
>
>   So the score so far, Sunbelt one, Outpost nought, ZA minus about a million.

  And now a late update to that scoreline:

  Outpost nought, ZA minus about a million, Sunbelt DRAGGED OUT THE BACK BY AN
ANGRY MOB AND SAVAGELY BEATEN TO DEATH USING A PLANK WITH A RUSTY NAIL THROUGH IT.

  Bah :-(

    cheers,
      DaveK