What still has to happen before 1.7 goes live?

Morgan Gangwere 0.fractalus@gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 01:09:00 GMT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Karl M<karlm30@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All...
>
> I'm just wondering what remains on peoples' checklists that has to happen before Cygwun 1.7 leaves Betaville.
>
> Thanks,
>
> ...Karl
TITTTL'd
Personally I'd love to see ways to make the BLODA the SLODA (Short
List Of Dodgy Apps) and better win7 support.

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.