Possible Bug or limitation in Cygwin 1.7 and Rsync and file number limit

Wed Jul 1 16:15:00 GMT 2009

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 04:48:05PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>That's fine, but unless I can reproduce it, I can't fix it.  You could
>try to debug it yourself.  There's GDB, strace, and sources for everything.

Wait.  I thought we debugged problems by sending observations to the
mailing list.  We usually see the problem go away after twenty or thirty
messages.

Also you forgot to tell them to reinstall Cygwin.  It's obvious that
they only tried that once or twice.

cgf