Question about cygwin-1.5.25-11 release notes

One Angry User angry@lusers.org
Sat Sep 27 20:52:00 GMT 2008

On a gloomy Friday afternoon, the 26th day of September, 2008, Dave Korn's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:

> Christopher Faylor wrote on 26 September 2008 18:10:
>
> > BSOD?  Huh?  Now I'm annoyed at myself for using a well-known acronym.
>
>   Acronym?
>   I thought it was a four-letter word!

Where is the list of four-letter words that are not supposed to be used in
polite Cygwin company?  Why hasn't anyone posted one yet?  Huh?

OAU