Feature Request: bzr package only works within cygwin

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 11 16:57:00 GMT 2008

Phillip Lord wrote:
>   cgf> I sure love bold assertions with no supporting facts.
> [snip]

I had a *very* hard time following your reply. For the love of
legibility (and allowing other people to respond to your mail without
your bastardized formatting), please quote correctly!

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote3.html#ss3.3

(I knew bookmarking that would come in handy...)

--
Matthew
If you believe you received this e-mail in error, you are probably sadly