Cygwin Secure Shell Version 1.5.25-15 Request for U.S. Export Information 19399845 08222008

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 26 23:45:00 GMT 2008

Brian Dessent wrote:
> "TSG Software Licensing (GE Infra, Aviation)" wrote:
>
>> GE Aviation is in the process of reviewing your software product,
>> Secure Shell Version 1.5.25-15
>
> Cygwin drinking game participants, meet The Widowmaker(tm). [snip]

Hmm, I didn't realize it was *that* bad. Don't suppose anyone's compiled
the list of which rules they tripped? (Solely for my convenience
determining just how much I "need" to imbibe, of course :-). Er...
especially since it doesn't match *any* of the rules I have, that I can
see. Maybe we need to add some?)

--
Matthew
Person A: It's an ISO standard.