Cygwin Secure Shell Version 1.5.25-15 Request for U.S. Export Information 19399845 08222008

Danilo Turina danilo.turina@alcatel-lucent.it
Fri Aug 22 14:54:00 GMT 2008

General Electric Aviation...

You should feel electrified and in mid air at this point, guys...
(anyway beware of flying electric hippos).